• Sponsorship of a beach cleanup program with Ecoocéanos.
• Energy audit of the Corporate Offices.
• Installation of signage on the premises of the headquarters with the aim of informing and raising awareness on energy and water savings.
• nstalling and bringing awareness to recycling bins in Corporate Offices.
• Improved management of waste collection in the office with the installation of selective bins developed by company personnel.
• Continuation with the LED lights installation program.
BAHÍA DEL DUQUE
• Implementation of our organic farm that supplies produce to the restaurants of the Hotel.
• Support of organic farming by incorporating a greater number of organic products into our cuisine.
• Employee training in environmental awareness and management in tourism establishments aimed towards the Food & Beverage department (kitchen, bars, dining area, room service).
• Renewal of the Biosphere Seal and the Travelife Gold Awards.
• Development of a composting system for the green areas of the Hotel.
• Participation once again in the “Earth Hour” initiative, promoted by the environmental NGO, WWF.
• Implementation and promotion of the separation of residues, placing recycling bins in the Hotel and Villa offices.
• The sale of organic products in our drugstores.
• Installation of water reducing pressure valves in taps, showers, bidets, as a water consumption saving measure.
• Implementation of hydraulic lifts in all the Hotel beds facilitating ergonomics and improving the occupational health of the maids.
• Continuation of the process of reducing the weight of all PET formats
• Substituting the paper labels to polypropylene labels in all PET formats (improved weight and decrease of the use of raw materials).
• Completion of a energy efficiency plan for the water bottling plant.
• Renovations in the industrial facilities increasing energy efficiency. Natural Gas Plan.
• Change of Chemical supplier, Christeyns, with a recycling system of the water, significantly reducing the consumption of it.
• Completion of the change of fuel plan, from diesel to LPG, more respectful of the environment by reducing the carbon footprint of the laundry facilities.
• Changing one of the laundry trucks from diesel to LPG.
• Purchase of corporate merchandising made of recycled materials.
GRUPO INMOBILIARIO ISLAS OCCIDENTALES
• Continued improvement of the selective collection of materials in the offices.
• Gradual substitution of the windows of the establishment for energy efficiency ones.
• Improvement of the Energy Efficiency category of our establishments, through the renovation of the materials used in the refurbishments of each establishment.
• Continuation of the change to LED lights in all the common areas of the buildings.
TASCA EL CALLEJÓN
• Maintaining the selective recycling of residues: cardboard, glass and bottles.
• Supporting organic farming by purchasing more local organic products for the restaurant.
• Continuation with the improvement of energy efficiency through the installation of LED lighting.